Nebula Graph v2.0.0-beta Release Note
Nebula Graph v2.0.0-beta has just been released! This version supports full-text search and counting the number of nodes and edges within a graph space. Nebula Graph Studio, the graph visualization tool, and Go Importer, the data import tool, are both compatible with Nebula Graph 2.x.
Note: The compatibility of schema and graph data with Nebula Graph 1.x is still under development.
Compatible with more nGQL 1.0 queries
DESCRIBE TAG/EDGE INDEXis to obtain information about the index.
REBUILD TAG/EDGE INDEXis to rebuild an index.
SHOW TAG/EDGE INDEXESis to list the created indexes.
SHOW TAG/EDGE INDEXES STATUSis to return the created index status.
- Full-text search, allows users to write queries that match terms anywhere within the indexed string properties.
LOOKUP ON TAG/EDGEis to get all vertices of a tag or edges of an edge type.
SUBMIT JOB STATS&
SHOW STATSis to get all vertices and edges in the current space.
- Support more openCypher Clauses.
-- Partially supported
- Add more built-in functions. -- Predicate functions -- Scalar functions -- List functions -- Aggregating functions -- Mathematical functions -- String functions -- Temporal functions
Nebula Graph Studio
- Compatible with Nebula Graph 2.x，refer to Studio.
- Go Importer: Compatible with Nebula Graph 2.x, refer to Nebula Importer.
How to Upgrade
Please note that you cannot directly upgrade to Nebula Graph v2.0.0-beta from Nebula Graph 1.x. Follow the steps below to upgrade from v2.0,0-alpha to the beta version:
- Stop all Nebula services
- Execute scripts/nebula.service stop all on each machine
- Execute scripts/nebula.service status all to confirm all services are stopped
- Install the new RPM package on each machine according to the OS you are using
- Get package: https://github.com/vesoft-inc/nebula-graph/releases/tag/v2.0.0-beta
- Uninstall the original RPM package
rpm -e nebula-graph-2.0.0-alpha.el6.x86_64.rpm
- Install package: nebula-graph-2.0.0-beta.el6.x86_64.rpm
- Start Nebula
- Execute scripts/nebula.service start all on each machine
- Execute scripts/nebula.service status all to confirm Nebula services are started on each machine
If you encounter any problem during the upgrade, please feel free to leave your comment below!